Join us at the Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion on Saturday, October 3 & Sunday, October 4, 2015. Entrance is free! This event is presented by the Pearland Convention and Visitors Bureau. Location: Pearland Town Center, 11200 Broadway St, Pearland, Texas 77584 More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/482749598560375
- Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion September 21, 2015
- Black and Silver Delight September 3, 2015
- Turquoise and Silver Beads September 3, 2015
- Heaven and Earth Together September 3, 2015
- Blue Flocked Ice September 3, 2015
- Spring Exploding September 3, 2015
- Caramel Swirl September 3, 2015
- Necklace Sets December 11, 2012
- Commissioned Pieces December 11, 2012
- Craftactular 2011 December 11, 2012
About the artist
Elva Alvarez – artist, is all about dreams coming true. It took me a long time to step out and finally start doing what I really love doing and that is art. It came to be as a form of therapy for myself after the loss of my beloved father a few years ago and has evolved into what I create today.
About the Jewelry
As a tribute to my father and as one of his last requests to me I have designed a distinctive line of rosaries. It is with him in mind that I create each one. I have to thank my father for always believing that I could step out of my comfort zone and actually do something wonderful and passionate and that is where I am today. AND finally, because of my beloved father, who comes to me in my dreams and helps me see what I am unable to see while awake, I present to you Elva’s Dreams.